Quality From Start To Finish
A sale is just the beginning.
At Bendix, our commitment to our customers doesn’t end with the sale. Rather, it continues throughout the life cycle of our products and through a number of diverse channels. We stand behind every genuine Bendix product with…
- complete warranty protection from one of the best programs in the industry;
- a comprehensive core return and allowance program;
- our dedicated, 100% ASE-certified sales and service teams;
- a veteran field technical support team to troubleshoot and resolve your air brake system challenges; and
- a technical support phone line − representing over 80 years of comprehensive collective experience − to supply answers to your technical questions.
Bendix has always been a pioneer in the commercial vehicle industry. That spirit is what helps drive our business to achieve. For generations, the Bendix name has meant quality, reliability and durability, leading the way with unmatched systems design expertise, an outstanding commitment to customer service, and a founding legacy as a comprehensive safety systems and solutions provider. Since 1924, the year our first compressor was installed on a commercial vehicle, Bendix has been setting the industry safety standard for air brake and control systems. Now we are applying that leadership and momentum to advanced safety technologies. More fleets specify our hard-working products and systems than any other.
From sales to service to ongoing technical support, Bendix® brand products help keep your vehicles on the road and take your business where you want it to go. Depend on the best. Depend on Bendix.
For technical support, call 1-800-AIR-BRAKE (1-800-247-2725), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, and follow the instructions in the recorded message.
Or, you may e-mail the Bendix Tech Team at TechTeam@bendix.com.