Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Committed to You As Employees of Bendix
Bendix is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment that values and respects the unique talents, experiences, and viewpoints of all our employees. It’s clear that we are a stronger company because of this commitment and that's why we promote Employee Resource Groups within Bendix.
Employee Resource Group (ERGs) − are groups of self-driven employees who voluntarily come together at the workplace around common interests, life experience, issues, or goals. ERGs exist to provide support, career development, networking and professional development opportunities for employees.
Benefits to Employees:
- Creates a support group of people who share common stories or experiences
- Provides an effective way for employees to network with other employees
- Fosters leadership and professional development opportunities
Some Current Bendix ERGs:
- Bendix Green Team - Provide employees with a fuller understanding of their environmental footprint as workers, family and community members and encourage them to live a more sustainable personal and work life.
- Local Care - The Local Care Team is chartered to increase company involvement in the community and raise employee awareness of volunteer opportunities. The focus is on charitable time, fund raising, county interaction, internal Bendix activities, and overall organizational involvement.
- Bendix Toastmasters International - Provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
- Women@Bendix - Create opportunities for women to grow, network, and develop in their lives and careers, and to provide empathetic support, encouragement, and sponsorship to each other and their communities.
- Bendix Patriots - Embrace the military culture through providing education and resources, development opportunities and support to our military communities to meet the present and future needs of Bendix employees.