Bendix® EnduraSure® Spring Brake Series
Is your spring brake setting you up to fail?
Broken power springs are the #1 reason spring brakes fail and need to be replaced. Our Bendix® EnduraSure® spring brakes are designed to address this issue.
The EnduraSure Spring Brake Series builds on and replaces the proven Bendix® EverSure® spring brake. The new spring brake series delivers even greater durability and performance in EnduraSure.
Recent design improvements help deliver:
- Up to 3x the power spring life of competitors and even previous Bendix® spring brakes
- No Touch™ Power Spring helps prevent coil clash and corrosion
- Longer service life for lower total cost of ownership
- Lightest weight chamber in its class
- 4-year warranty
The new premium in spring brakes.
For fleets who want a long-life spring brake option, those operating in severe applications and tractor/trailer fleets keeping their vehicles for several years – EnduraSure-Pro is the choice for you. It is the premium, sealed option for fleets.
Our sealed spring brake has an integrated check valve that prevents contaminants from entering the chamber. This feature, plus additional design improvements, makes EnduraSure-Pro a built-to-last spring brake with performance you can count on.
- Up to 5.5x better than competitive non-sealed spring brakes
- Performs up to 1.5x better than closest competitive sealed spring brake in durability testing
- No drain holes allow for the brakes to be sealed against corrosion (unlike some "premium" spring brakes)
- New pushrod with higher hardness protects against center seal leakage
- 6-year warranty
Bendix® EnduraSure® Spring Brakes simply deliver more… more brake force, more power spring life, more brake “reserve” stroke, and more fuel economy.